Technology – Java, IAM, LDAP, WebSEAL,
Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Collaborating with different application/component teams to analyses the solution designs and integration requirements.
- Designing and performance tuning of applications to better handle the exposed APIs.
- Understanding the business requirement clearly and the functional flows of the applications.
- Adopting best practices during all phases of API lifecycle - design, development, testing, and deployments in an Agile environment.
- Decision making ability during critical projects solution discussions.
- Being client facing and collaborating with different stakeholders
- End to End involvement in service improvement activities.
- 4-6 years of overall experience in either software development using Java or API E2E Development / Management and preferably both.
- Must have experience in design & implementing identity solutions in:
- IBM Security Access Manager/ WebSEAL or similar identity providers
- Experience with Active Directory & LDAP protocol implementations
- Extensive understanding & implementation experience in SSO, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML etc.
- Good understanding & working knowledge of Code Quality, CI -CD tools like Sonar, Jenkins and version control system like Gitlab.
- Knowledge on Python is beneficial.
- Working experience in Agile based development
- Knowledge on Oracle middleware products such as Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Fusion 2, Cloud platforms preferably Oracle cloud (OCI).
- Knowledge on monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Nagios is added advantage.
- Experience in Linux/Unix shell scripting
Follow us on social media